Monday, April 26, 2010

I just learned this….

Ok, I learned something new last week. When I was over at the Wellness Center getting my face sandblasted, I was talking with Kelly about makeup. Foundation to be exact. During the summer, I like it to look lighter. Anywho, I just wasn’t happy with mine. So she told me to start putting it on with a brush. WHAT? That’s gross. So she showed me. DSC00679

This is the brush I got for $1 from Elf.com.  It’s just a big powder brush. But I did what she said and love the results. I took my same old foundation that I’d been using, put a few dots on my cheeks, forehead, and chin. Brushed it all on with the brush above, and like to much better. Gives it a more airbrushed look and not as thick. Try it! And who know I could talk a whole paragraph about putting on foundation? :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, they even have foundation brushes, and it does feel much lighter!

    ReplyDelete