Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What I’m ordering today….

I saw this book on the Family First website. Looks right up my alley.

519bXDv1mQL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

It is about motherhood, and putting family first. Apparently goes hand in hand with this book…

41P2RMeCIwL__SL500_AA300_

I’m ordering this one too.

One day my dream is to be a SAHM. Or at least I like to think that’s my dream. By the end of my maternity leave, I was chomping at the bit to get back to work, so who knows, but  I’d at least like to have the opportunity to try! Most days I carry around a TON of guilt about having to be the one to leave for work, while Tyler gets to stay at home with the kids. I guess that’s how it is in the life of a working mother. Always feeling guilty about letting somebody down (husband, kids, work). There’s just never enough of me to go around!

No comments:

Post a Comment