Thursday, April 22, 2010

My first blog – Weekly Dinner Meal Plan

I have been doing a meal plan for us for the last year and I love it! I do it on the first of the month, for the whole month. But since it is already the 22nd, I will only post next week’s. It saves me lots of time, money, middle-of-the-week grocery store trips, and keeps us from eating crap that’s usually bad for you. Keep in mind when you read it, that yes, I am always on a diet, but no, my family is not, so I just eat a small portion of whatever is for dinner.  I also cook/prep  the majority of our meal on Saturday morning while Tyler is still sleeping and just keep them in the fridge. It saves major stress later in week when I walk in the front door from work and they’re all “starving”!

Sunday: Ham Steaks (sides to be determined)

Monday: BBQ Ribs (crock pot)

Tuesday: Italian Chicken

Wednesday: leftovers (church night)

Thursday: Salmon

Friday: Burgers

Saturday: Chicken Spaghetti (making 2 and freezing 1 for later)

No comments:

Post a Comment